Game Data Analyst
We are looking for a Game Data Analyst for our game Quantum Siege who can give the team visibility and insight on the behaviour of players in all phases
- Specify data to be collected and identify strategic business questions, key metrics, and insights.
- Developing state-of-the-art data gathering, mining, statistical modelling and visualisation solutions to understand game design, system performance and key business behaviors, such as player engagement.
- Effectively translate statistical findings into actionable recommendations for game design and business teams.
- Model player behaviour in order to predict and optimise game features affecting it.
- Monitor and report game balance and in-game economy on a daily basis.
- 3+ years of works experience analyzing large data sets, visualizing information, and working closely with stakeholders to inform company strategy
- Capable of translating raw data into reports and presentations that are clear and concise, and delivering them to various teams
- Game industry experience required.
- Experience in programming, intermediate or higher SQL plus Python capabilities highly desirable.
- Familiarity with A/B testing tools, data analytics software and systems (eg. Amplitude, Tableau, R, SPSS) strongly desired.
- A chance to work with a team of passionate industry veterans in a brand new start-up.
- An excellent opportunity to gain mad skills and grow as an analyst.
- Great co-workers and a culture of talent, challenge and responsibility.
- Competitive compensation.
- Smartphone, laptop/workstation of your own choice.
- An office in the heart of Helsinki.