Senior Game Artist
We are looking for generalist 2D/3D artist who can produce game assets, but is eager to have a major input on overall game usability and art direction.
- Work closely with product management, designers, VFX and programmers.
- Create a wide range of assets, from simple 2D icons to 3D characters.
- Create beautiful art with usability and performance in mind
- Define stylistic guidelines for a high quality and consistent look and feel throughout the game
- Remain updated on current art production tools, software, and techniques
- Professional game art experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-driven, responsible, organized, and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to work in teams, with managers and other disciplines
- Passionate about making high quality games
- Experience with working with Unity
- Photoshop and 3ds Max/Maya skills
- Portfolio to show us what you have done
- Previous experience with the development and shipment of mobile titles
- Solid traditional art skills
- Strong UX skills
- PBR and Linear workflow skills
- Scripting and shader skills
- Experience working internationally, being able to cater towards multicultural audiences
- Familiarity with a myriad of games and their art styles
- A chance to work with a team of passionate industry veterans in a well funded start-up.
- Great co-workers and a culture of talent, challenge and responsibility.
- Competitive compensation
- Flat organisation
- Smartphone, laptop/workstation of your own choice
- An office in the heart of Helsinki