Senior Game Programmer
We are looking for experienced generalist Unity Game Programmer to join our already experienced team. You will be designing and implementing a wide range of features and systems such as game mechanics, UI, monetization, social features, performance optimizations and creating tools.
We are a group of passionate game developers looking for a great addition to our team. We expect you to take great pride in your work and offer you the chance to take responsibility and own significant parts of our new and innovative game. Together we will push the boundaries of mobile gaming.
- Game development for iOS and Android using Unity3D.
- Work in cooperation with producers, backend programmers, artists, animators, game designers, level designers and QA to design, implement, polish, debug and optimize systems and high quality game features.
- Contribute to the game design and development with your experience.
- Have the urge to write elegant, clean, high performing modular code that can be used over multiple projects.
- Take ownership of a system or feature to ensure the functionality, stability and quality of that element throughout the project.
- Serious game programming experience with Unity3D.
- Familiar with agile development techniques and involvement in at least one full development cycle from concept to launch and maintenance of a product.
- Proficient in C/C++/C# and object-oriented programming.
- Expertise with mobile development and an understanding of the platform limitations.
- Passionate about games.
- A chance to work with a team of passionate industry veterans in a well funded start-up.
- An excellent opportunity to gain mad skills and grow as a developer.
- Great co-workers and a culture of talent, challenge and responsibility.
- Competitive compensation
- Flat organisation
- Smartphone, laptop/workstation of your own choice
- An office in the heart of Helsinki