Armada Interactive is looking for a UI Programmer to join our already experienced team. You will work within a collaborative multidiscipline environment implementing features related to in-game menus, HUD and user interface according to the requirements of the Functional Requirements document and the Lead Programmer.
We are a group of passionate developers looking for a great addition to our team. We expect you to take great pride in your work and offer you the chance to take responsibility and own significant parts of the development of our games’ UI.
- Develop, modify and debug UI functionalities, including HUD and menu pages within Unity3D (C#) for mobile platforms.
- Determine efficient graphic and code representation of data and GUI designs.
- Write code that is modular and self-contained.
- Develop tools and components for use by other members of the development team.
- Work closely with the backend team to retrieve and manipulate data based on user input.
- Provide functional tested results on target device(s).
- 3+ years of UI/UX related programming experience.
- Must be responsible, proactive, and accountable.
- User-centric approach to design and layout of interface screens.
- Strong knowledge of C# and Object Oriented Principles.
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable and reliable code.
- Affinity with video games.
- Experience working with graphic tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc…).
- Experience with Unity UI and EventSystem.
- Shipped multiple commercial products in the form of games or general applications.