If you want a prebuilt gaming PC under $1000, then we must say that your budget is friendly! The best stop price for building up your gaming PC is under $1000. You will get the best pieces in this range, only if you know where and what to look for! For a $1000 gaming computer, you can play any high-end games on a 1080p monitor easily.
Not just it will serve your purpose for 1080p, the best-prebuilt gaming PC under $1000 will serve as an entry point for your 4k gaming as well!
4 Best Prebuilt Gaming PC under 1000 USD
This article will give you a short guide on the prebuilt gaming PC under $1000 along with their parts and specifications. So, have a look at it, if you are planning on having a high-end gaming PC under 1000 USD to start with!
1. CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme
If you are looking for building a gaming PC for under $1000 for playing high-end games without any hassle or difficulty, then undoubtedly CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme is the right and ultimate choice for you! The reason that it is the best fit for you is that it offers the best price to performance ratio out of all the options, which you will get under $1000.
Powered with Intel Core i5-11400f and RTX 2060 Super, this amazingly built gaming PC comes with 8GB of DDR4 memory, 500GB SSD, a tempered glass PC case, and a couple of RGB fans. The best thing about this PC is that the processor is going to provide better performance than most of the PCs in this range!
- It has special features like 7 color RGB gaming mouse, tempered glass side case panel, and custom RGB case lighting.
- It provides free lifetime tech support.
- It comes with audio channels, a keyboard, and a mouse.
- It does not offer a lot of memory or storage support.
2. iBUYPOWER Pro
If you prefer AMD gaming PC and looking for the best prebuilt gaming PC under $1000, then you can happily and securely resort to iBUYPOWER Pro! This gaming PC is going to be your secret weapon in being a champion in the high-end games!
The desktop comes with an AMD Ryzen 5 5600G processor, an RX 6600 XT graphics card, a 480 GB SSD, and 16 GB of RAM. The AMD Ryzen is an excellent option for your gaming sessions because the processor is just built for crazy gaming! The processor comes with an OEM fan cooling, which makes your gaming sessions last longer without hampering your PC build-up.
- The special feature of this iBUYPOWER gaming PC under $1000 is that it comes with a free gaming keyboard and an RGB gaming mouse.
- You get free lifetime US tech support.
- It has good connectivity and audio jack places for line-in, front speaker, and microphone.
- If you are not an AMD Ryzen processor person, you will not like the working of the processor.
- You only get double memory by paying $100 more than what you need to pay for the other prebuilt gaming PC.
3. Skytech Shadow 3.0 Gaming PC
Though there is a variety of options that you would get in a prebuilt gaming PC under $1000, you always have to find the best suited one according to your budget! The Skytech Shadow 3.0 gaming PC is the ultimate one for you because it holds the customers attracted with its amazing features and specifications.
This prebuilt gaming PC under $1000 comes with an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor, which is an amazing choice of the chip for gaming and multi-tasking. Along with this amazing processor, it features an RTX 3060 Ti, which is absolute heaven for any professional gamer! This prebuilt gaming PC under $1000 is capable of handling AAA title games in high-end settings. The overall build of the system is stylish and will definitely not disappoint you for its worth!
- With the SSD being included, the loading and the boot time feel snappy.
- The CPU and the mid-tier GPU when combined together produce incredible results for gaming.
- If you want an advanced AMD Ryzen processor in this same range, then it may not be the right fit for you.
4. Skytech Blaze 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop
When we are listing the very best prebuilt gaming PC under $1000, there is no way that we are leaving out the superfast gaming PC desktop – the Skytech Blaze 3.0! If you are wondering about the point of difference between the one ranked at #3 and #4, then we recommend you have a good look at the features mentioned below!
With the super core processor of Intel Core i5-11400F, RX 6600, and a 1 TB of SSD, you can get yourself the most powerful gaming PC home within just $1000! Your high-end games are going to run super fast and smoothly at the maximum settings available in this processor. Definitely, it would be difficult for you to find any other gaming PC with specifications like this within this range of budget!
- This powerful desktop is capable of running high-end games with the maximum settings with any connected monitor.
- The 1 TB storage capacity lets you run your PC smoothly without any second thoughts, related to memory or storage.
- The cooling system of the CPU is a bit difficult and slow, which may hinder your game performance if you are the one to have long gaming sessions.
These are the top best 4 prebuilt gaming PC under $1000 for your new setup! It does not matter if you are a beginner or a professional in the world of gaming, the mentioned desktops are capable of supporting all kinds of play. Even if you are a streamer, who is looking for a budget-friendly gaming PC for streaming, you can pick from any one of the mentioned PCs. They are not just great for gaming, but also suited for your other professional work.
However, before you decide on purchasing any prebuilt gaming PC under $1000, there are certain things that you need to consider. Here is a short guide for you on what to look for when you are considering buying the very best gaming PC for yourself!
Things to Consider Before Buying a Prebuilt Gaming PC
- GPU- Whether you are getting a prebuilt gaming PC or a custom-made gaming PC, the graphics card is the main component of any gaming PC. Everything depends on your graphics card support. Though the prebuilt gaming PC under $1000 are the best one that you can get, there are some compromises, which you need to make. A Graphics card in most of these settings is capable of running a game at 1080p and with some PCs, it can go up to 1440p. You need to check the one you are most comfortable with while deciding on your purchase!
- Processor– The processors that come in the prebuilt gaming PC under $1000 are generally older versions of the processors. However, these processors can be updated later on and can be equipped with new generation processors. The older versions are suitable with the CPU they provide and there is no doubt that it provides the best speed gaming experience as well.
- RAM– Most of the prebuilt gaming PC under $1000 come with 16 GB of fast RAM. If you are sure that the 16 GB RAM is the best suited for the games you play, then you can definitely pick the ones mentioned in this article. Check the specifications for your game and if you see that it requires more RAM than the optimal 16 GB, then we would recommend you to move to other models of gaming PC.
- Storage- The storage of gaming PCs under $1000 depends on different companies and their models. Some companies offer dual storage and others may provide you with 1 TB SSDs. In any case, you would not be required to have a storage of more than 1 TB for your gaming.
Best Gaming PC under $1000 vs Custom:
The main reason why people opt for custom gaming PC is because of its worth and value. You can choose your own preferred components and parts of the PC, according to your budget, which may cost much less than the best gaming PC under $1000.
However, there are things to consider while you are opting for custom. For a better understanding and knowledge, go through the points below:
- Performance- the build-up of the gaming PCs under $1000 is solid. However, if you are building up your own customized gaming PC, you may settle for a better CPU or a better GPU according to your budget. This means you can get better performance for the high-end games and better results for your gaming, without spending anything more.
- Convenience- the main point why someone goes for a prebuilt gaming PC is because it is no hassle. All you need to do is go through the specifications and opt for the one most suited for your preference and budget. Whereas, for custom-built gaming PCs, you have to go through all the specifications and features of the components separately and then procure them to build it up. This takes time!
- Budget- if you are buying the prebuilt gaming PC for $1000, you are getting the complete set under that amount. Sometimes companies also give a free gaming keyboard and mouse, along with the gaming PC. On the other hand, if you are procuring and getting the components on your own, it may sometimes happen that you are a little way beyond your budget. Also, you will not be getting the free keyboards or mouse with the components you buy.
These are the main 3 points of difference, which you have to consider if you are thinking about opting for a custom built gaming PC. If you are all ready to procure the components and parts on your own and then build up the system, we strongly recommend you do that! Or else, you can simply go through our article for feedback on the prebuilt gaming PC under $1000 to get the best one for yourself!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Can I get a good PC for $1000?
Yes, you can get a good prebuilt gaming PC under $1000 with good RAM, storage capacity, a high-rated SSD, and a graphics card for running the high-end games. If you do not want to spend a lot of money on building up your gaming PC, you can easily go ahead with the ones under $1000.
What is the best gaming PC under 1000 dollars?
There are a variety of best gaming PC under $1000. But, according to our recommendations, the best ones are the Skytech Blaze 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop, Skytech Shadow 3.0 Gaming PC, iBUYPOWER Pro and CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme. You can easily purchase them without any doubt because all of these provide high-level processors, which makes your gaming sessions more fun and exciting.
What is the best prebuilt gaming PC ever?
There is a lot of best prebuilt gaming PC available in the market of varied ranges. However, the iBUYPOWER, Corsair One i300, and Dell G5 to name a few, are the best ones, which is currently ruling the market. These are high level and high priced as well!
What is the cheapest prebuilt gaming PC in the world?
The HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop is a cheap prebuilt gaming PC in the world with AMD Ryzen 3 5600G processor, 16 GB memory, and 256 GB storage. It comes at a cheap price, so if you are really tight on your budget, you can have this purchase!